Hi, I am Jussi Linkola, a web communicator and project worker from Helsinki, Finland. I’m interested in web’s possibilities in communication, collaboration and learning.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +358 50 337 2642
- Twitter: @linkola
Project manager – [2018-]
- Project manager in Oiva – Recognizing and adapting one’s own knowhow and competence in the new professional contexts project.
- Coordinator and publicist in Virtual Writers´ Room project.
- Communication Specialist in Healthy Boost project.
Project coordinator / lecturer – [2008-2018 ]
- Coordination and planning of research and development projects. Project communication.
- Participating in research and development projects mostly linked with social media, digital media and web communication.
- Lecturing about social media, wikis, and blogs.
- Teaching web publishing, WordPress and building web pages.
Network expert – [2000-2007]
Elisa Corporation, Helsinki
- Delivery of Internet services for business customers.
- Domain name registrations and consultations related to different domain extensions and registrars.
- Maintenance of DNS on Elisa Internet’s name servers. Consultations related to configuration, implementation and function of E-mail, www and other Internet services.
- Building and updating my team’s intranet including instructions and guidelines concerning the team’s work.
Education and training
Specialist Vocational Qualifications in Product Development – [2015–2016]
Salpaus Further Education, Tamora Ltd. and Metropolia University of Applied Sciences.
Master of Culture and Arts – [2011–2012]
Media Production, Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Degree Programme in Media Production.
Bachelor of Culture and Arts – [2004–2007]
New Media Design, Helsinki Polytechnic Stadia, Faculty of Culture and Services
Diploma in business and administration – [1995–1997]
Oriented in ADP, Helsinki Business College, Helsinki.
Matriculation Examination – 
Linnan lukio, Kajaani.
Upper secondary school – [1988–1991]
Oriented in arts, Linnan lukio, Kajaani.
Other studies, short courses etc.
Peer Group Mentoring – 
Peer Group Mentoring process for project managers in Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia Universities of Applied Sciences.
Scrum Express – 
Project Management and Project Communications – 
A one day course for Metropolia’s project personnel. Trainer: Kai Ruuska Prodictor Oy.
Composing free and open online educational resources – 
A ten week course in the finnish Wikiversity. Teachers: Jukka Purma, Tarmo Toikkanen & Teemu Leinonen.
Teaching Multicultural Groups – 
Course is designed for teachers of multicultural groups and those interested in developing intercultural teaching competence. Trainer: Dr. Lorna Roberts, Research Fellow, Education and Social Research Institute, Manchester Metropolitan University, England
Mother tongue: Finnish
- English, excellent reading writing and verbal skills
- Swedish, good reading skills, basic writing and verbal skills
- Excellent skills in web publishing.
- Excellent skills and experience in HTML and CSS and building web pages. Basic skills on PHP and MySQL.
- Excellent skills in WordPress and using it in diverse communication purposes.
- Excellent skills in Moodle and Moodlerooms platforms.
- Excellent skills and experience in numerous social media services and platforms and using them in diverse communication and cooperation purposes.
- Excellent general computer skills.
- Good skills in Adobe Photoshop image editing software.
Other skills and interests
- I’m a active and skilled writer, I express things shortly and precisely.
- I have passion for music, I love to sing, I play steel guitar, harmonica and ukulele.
- I like to sweat and get winded by cycling, swimming, running and walking our basenji dog.
- I enjoy visual arts of all kinds: painting, photography, sculpture, architecture, graphics.
- I really like a good game of chess.